Difficulty: Medium Cook Time: 40 Mins
Hearty Vegetable Soup for all the family to enjoy. This freezes very well also.
- In a large pot, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add in onion, celery, and carrots.
- Cook until carrots are slightly tender to the bite.
- Add in garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add in potatoes, tomatoes, and green beans.
- Pour in the stock.
- Stir in oregano, basil, thyme, parsley and bay leaf.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer covered until potatoes are cooked, about 20 minutes.
- Add in the chickpeas and simmer until cooked.
- Season with ground black pepper.