Yields: 6 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 1 Hr 15 Mins Total Time: 1 Hr 25 Mins
Herb Crusted Pork Recipe served with vegetables and mashed potato.
- Pre-Heat the oven to 180°
- Place the pork into a large roasting tray
- Rub the salt, pepper and then the mustard on the roast.
- In a separate bowl, mix the oil, oats, breadcrumbs, crushed garlic, finely chopped rosemary and thyme.
- After 15 minutes in the oven, turn the temperature down to 350° and roast for a further 50 - 60 minutes.
- Allow the meat to rest for at least 15 minutes.