Yields: 1 Serving
Potato & Bean Paté is a lovely homemade dip for a seasonal party! Or just an excuse for one!
- Cook potatoes in a saucepan of boiling water for 10 mins until tender. Drain well & mash.
- Transfer the potato to a food processor/blender & add the beans, lime juice & fresh coriander.
- Season the mixture with salt & pepper & process for 1 minute to make a purée
- Alternatively, for chunkier pate, mix the beans with the potato, garlic, lime juice, coriander & mash with a fork.
- Turn out into a bowl & add the yoghurt. Mix well & season further to taste.
- Spoon into a serving dish & serve on Melba toasts