Category: Christmas, Christmas Recipes
Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 45 Mins Total Time: 1 Hr
Spicy Tomato Christmas Chicken has a little chopped chilli for some heat!
- Cut the chicken into 1 inch chunks & place in a bowl
- Mix together the finely chopped red chilli ( seeds are optional, but will be very spicy if left in.) tomato purée, honey, Worcestershire sauce and rosemary.
- Alternating the chicken pieces and cherry tomatoes, thread them onto 8 wooden skewers.
- Spoon over any remaining glaze. Cook under a preheated hot grill for 8-10 mins, turning occasionally until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Add to the chicken, stirring to coat evenly.
- Serve on a bed of couscous or rice and garnish with sprigs of rosemary.