Difficulty: Easy Cook Time: 45 Mins
Sweet Potato & Onion Soup recipe for a healthy weight loss.
- To garnish Coriander sprigs Orange rind Heat the oil in a large saucepan & add the diced sweet potatoes and carrot, sliced onions and garlic. Saute the vegetables together gently for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour in the vegetable stock & orange juice & bring them to the boil.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer, cover the saucepan & cook the vegetables for 20 minutes or until the sweet potato & carrot cubes are tender.
- Transfer the mixture to a food processor or blender in batches and process for 1 minute until pureed. Return the puree to the rinsed out saucepan.
- Stir in the yoghurt & chopped coriander & season to taste.
- Serve and garnish with the coriander sprigs & orange rind.