Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins
Turkey Curry with vegetable savoury rice for a healthier choice.
- Heat a large pan, add the oil
- Add the onion, chopped peppers, curry leaves and garlic. cook until softened and a little browned forabout 3-4 minutes
- Add the curry paste, and cumin and aloow to cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes. You could add about a cup of water at this stage if it looks a bit too thick. Cook for another 7-8 minutes.
- Add the turkey and left over potatoes. Season with the pepper and salt. Simmer for another 2-3 mimutes until the turkey is heated through. Remove the curry leaves.
- Serve with savoury rice with some coriander as the garnish.