Seafood and Pineapple Kebabs
Seafood and Pineapple Kebabs – 8 servings
16 Large unpeeled raw king prawns
500g mix of boneless salmon & white fish fillets. Remove the skin & cut into chunks
100g fresh pineapple
1 Red pepper – chopped and de-seeded
1 Red onion – chopped
1 Courgette chopped
1 can of low fat coconut milk
Lime wedges to serve.
Drizzle of rapeseed oil
2 cloves garlic.
1 green chilli, de-seeded.
1/2 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp cumin powder
Ground black pepper
1 tsp grated ginger
Juice of 1/2 lemon.
1. Place all the fish, pepper, courgette, red onion and pineapple in a bowl.
2. In a food processor blend the coconut milk, oil, garlic, ginger, chilli, pepper, cumin, coriander powder, lemon juice.
3. Add it to the fish and mix well.
4. Skewer the fish, pepper, courgette, red onion and pineapple alternatively and dab each kebab with a little oil.
5. Heat a pan and add the remaining oil.
6. Cook for 3/4 minutes on each side for 3/4 minutes and until the fish is cooked through.
Serve with baby boiled potatoes and garden salad.