Weighing up options to lose weight for Christmas
Weighing up options to lose weight, especially for Christmas, is on most peoples minds at the moment!
What are the advantages of a weight loss?
It’s so obvious, but we just keep battling against it mentally! Post Halloween, it is so easy feel a little down after the excessive treats. It is almost like Christmas has overnight loomed on the horizon! Slim R Us is normal everyday healthy eating plan cooking real family food. It really is that simple! Lots of recipes and options to choose from to make it a slimmer journey into smaller sizes!
Do I need to follow a strict diet to lose weight?
The simple answer is NO! Weighing up options with around 6 weeks until the start of the Christmas season, which is earlier each year, starts now!
Consider losing the word diet from your vocabulary!
Have you gone on a diet in the past? Perhaps found it very difficult as you searched the internet for all sorts of quick fixes. The phrase ‘on a diet’ is almost enough to drive you to the biscuit drawer!
Going it alone is not for the faint-hearted! It becomes easier to make excuses and even manipulate the scales as you move them around the room to find the ‘lightest’ spot!
Tips to mull over to fit into that special outfit for Christmas!
- Book Your Consultation and come each week. We all need support.
- Weighing up options include thinking beyond Christmas and a healthy long-term weight loss.
- As the shops tune up for Christmas, be careful of over stocking on the tins of sweets and biscuits.
- Don’t panic!
- Plan ahead with a shopping list and be realistic about what your household will use.
- Commit from your heart to proudly lose weight and eat healthier.
Plan better food choices to lose pounds
- Get back to the basics!
- Healthier snacking will make a big difference to your weight.
- Leave the Paté back on the shelf – it’s time enough until Christmas day!
- Think of adding some exercise – a more active lifestyle will bring positivity and make you feel good.
When do you consider the Christmas holidays begin?
- This doesn’t relate to shopping, but more to do with, when you start enjoying all the treats of the season!
- Plan your holiday treats well in advance, by making a list. This way, you won’t be tempted to buy on sight!
- Weighing up options and make a timeline of those days you want to enjoy extra treats!
- Have some pre-cooked dishes in the freezer to avoid the mindless munchies!
Tasty meals to chew over!
- Avoid the hunger pangs and prepare tasty meals that will satisfy you.
- Weighing up options to include items like investing in a soup flask, or a slow cooker
- Join Slim R Us online and get access to a new range of recipes that will keep your weight loss plans for Christmas on track!
- Try out this tasty Minestrone Soup recipe! It’s gorgeous!