Yields: 10 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 20 Mins
Love Healthy Snacks with this simple fingerfood!
- Mayonaise Dressing - You can mix whatever you like in here! The sky is the limit!
- Allow the frozen pastry to thaw out overnight in the refrigerator. If it's a 'last minute', allow thawing on the counter top. Make sure it doesn't get to room temperature. We want the pastry to be as cold as possible. Preheat the oven to 180°
- Dust with a little flour and gently roll the pastry to flatten any lumps from packaging etc.
- Cut into the desired shapes. Place on a baking sheet and bake for around 10 minutes until they have puffed and turned golden. Allow to cool. If you are not serving until later, only put the meat on just before serving. The Steak
- Season both sides of the steak with the herbs, salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the crushed garlic and steak.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes on each side, depending on how you like the steak cooked.
- Remove to a board and allow to sit for 5 minutes,
- Slice into bite size pieces to fit each pastry case. The dressing
- In a small bowl, mix the mayonaise, chilli sauce and dijon mustard.
- Assemble the snacks with a little chutney, the meat, a tsp of dressing and a sliver of chive on top.