Lose weight for Christmas
Tis the season for weight loss
It’s so obvious, but we just keep battling against it mentally! We all want to Lose weight for Christmas especially post Halloween. It is so easy feel a little down after the excessive treats. It is almost like Christmas has overnight loomed on the horizon! Slim R Us is a normal everyday healthy eating plan, cooking real family food. It really is that simple! Lots of recipes and options to choose from to make it a slimmer journey into smaller sizes!
A strict diet to lose weight?
The simple answer is NO! If you want to Lose weight for Christmas, Slim R Us promotes a healthy balanced diet for weight loss success. Weighing up options with around 6 weeks until the start of the Christmas season, which is earlier each year, starts now!
A very merry diet!
Have you gone on a diet in the past? Perhaps found it very difficult as you searched the internet for all sorts of quick fixes. The phrase ‘on a diet’ is almost enough to drive you to the biscuit drawer!
Going it alone is not for the faint-hearted! It becomes easier to make excuses and even manipulate the scales as you move them around the room to find the ‘lightest’ spot!
Tips for a seasonal weight loss!
- Book Your Consultation and come each week. We all need support.
- Weighing up options include thinking beyond Christmas and a healthy long-term weight loss.
- As the shops tune up for Christmas, be careful of over stocking on the tins of sweets and biscuits.
- Don’t panic! To Lose weight for Christmas is about having a normal life with everyday family food.
- Plan ahead with a shopping list and be realistic about what your household will use.
- Commit from your heart to proudly lose weight and eat healthier.
Good food choices loses pounds
- Get back to the basics!
- Healthier snacking will make a big difference to your weight, when you want to Lose weight for Christmas.
- Leave the Paté back on the shelf – it’s time enough until Christmas day!
- Think of adding some exercise – a more active lifestyle will bring positivity and make you feel good.
Seasonal weight loss?
- This doesn’t relate to shopping, but more to do with, when you start enjoying all the treats of the season!
- Plan your holiday treats well in advance, by making a list. This way, you won’t be tempted to buy on sight!
- Weighing up options and make a timeline of those days you want to enjoy extra treats!
- Have some pre-cooked dishes in the freezer to avoid the mindless munchies!
Merry meals to mull over!
- Avoid the hunger pangs and prepare tasty meals that will satisfy you.
- Weighing up options to include items like investing in a soup flask, or a slow cooker
- Join Slim R Us online to Lose weight for Christmas and get access to a new range of recipes that will keep your weight loss plans for Christmas on track!
- Try out this tasty Minestrone Soup recipe! It’s gorgeous!